Individual consultations for adults and children are available for a range of nutritional issues and medical conditions, including:
- Weight management (i.e. fat loss, lean muscle building)
- Diabetes and Insulin resistance
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Health, including IBS and coeliac disease
- Food intolerances and allergies
- General healthy eating
- Sports nutrition
- Fatigue and low energy
- Comprehensive report, including your intake of energy, protein, fat, carbohydrate, and fibre plus other relevant nutrients.
- Personalised recommendations and practical advice regarding your diet will included to help you achieve your health goals.
- Meal ideas and recipes
PERSONALISED MEAL PLANS
Based on your goals, an accredited practising dietitian will develop an individualised meal plan specific to your dietary needs. Any dietary intolerances, medical conditions, medications/supplements and activity level are taken into account in the development of your meal plan.
12-WEEK WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
Start your 12-Week Weight Loss Program today!!
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
- Diet analysis
- Personalised eating plan
- Food and exercise diary
- Goal setting
- Weekly Body Composition Analysis and measurements
- Education and resources to achieve your goals
- On-going dietitian support
Individual body composition is important for health and athletic performance, as weight (and BMI) doesn’t mean much without knowing whether it is lean muscle or fat.
A complete body composition analysis will provide you with a report including: Body Weight, Body Fat Percentage, Body Fat Mass, Body Mass Index (BMI), Fat Free Mass, Estimated Muscle Mass, Total Body Water and Basal Metabolic Rate.
Nutrigenetics - The study of how genes are involved in nutrition and health is called nutrigenetics.
Nutrigenetic tests available:
- Caffeine metabolism genetic testing
- Folate metabolism genetic testing (MTHFR)
- Folate and cofactors genetic test
- Vitamin D metabolism genetic testing
Genetic screening tests available:
- Coeliac Disease Genetic Test
- Lactose Intolerance Genetic Test
Standard topics include:
Please contact us to discuss your organisation’s needs.
- Eating for Good Health
- Smart Food Choices for Weight Management
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Portion Control
- Label Reading